WHITEPAPER: CRITICAL ISSUES FACING COLLABORATION PLANNERS & IT DECISION MAKERS
The Winds of Change in Enterprise Communications
The role and value of collaboration is changing rapidly in today’s enterprise work environment. At the same time the technology continues to evolve to meet the needs of information workers, HR and sales executives, IT professionals and line-of-business managers alike.
This paper summarizes six critical issues facing collaboration planners & IT decision makers. More information on 1) how IT professionals and line-of-business managers can resolve these issues, 2) what steps to take to ensure success and 3) what benefits can be gained in productivity, flexibility and cost reductions is available in a series of six short mini-papers at Pinnaca Resources.
What You'll Learn:
- Recognizing workplace trends affecting communication needs
- Maximizing the benefits of Telework Programs
- Making video conferencing (VC) a differentiator
- Determining a video infrastructure strategy
- Integrating Microsoft Skype for Business
- Understanding WebRTC